Confluence Outfitters provides one of the most up to date and trustworthy stream reports. Check out the latest reports below.
See the latest stream report
Confluence Outfitters Fishing Report
Up-to-date fishing reports on rivers in northern California and southern Oregon from the guides at Confluence Outfitters
I guided Joe and Ryan from Bakersfield on Saturday, the fishing was a little tough, could be that the fish just had there heads down or there weren't many fish about. We still managed to land a couple of nice Steelie's including a stout wild buck that Joe landed. The weather was beautiful and all had a good time ! (hard to beat a day on the river)
The weather is supposed to change in a big way by mid-week, should help mix things up a bitt.
Still don’t see what you need? Go to the stream report website
Support Northstate Fishing
North California fishing is unbeatable! With endless lakes, rivers, and ocean to fish you can take the trip of your dreams and make the catch of a lifetime. Some know Northern CA fishing for its abundance of trout, salmon, and steelhead, but there is much more including great bass and sea fishing. Anglers of every age and level of experience can have a blast fishing in our lakes, rivers and the multitude of streams.
News and Updates
- Special Turkey Hunting Opportunities Offered in CDFW’s North Central Region
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for Fisheries Restoration Grant Program Peer Review Committee
- Emergency Regulations to Close Angling Now In Effect
- Wildlife Conservation Board funds environmental improvement and acquisition projects
- Youth Waterfowl Day Hunt Successful at Gray Lodge Wildlife Area